L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Serum, Revitalift Filler, Anti-Ageing Face Care, Anti-Wrinkle with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, 30 ml.

Anti-age face serum with 1.5% hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, intensive rehydration for smooth, hydrated skin and visibly reduced wrinkles, suitable for all skin types.
Results: Fuller, smoother and firmer skin after just one week of use.
Directions for use: Apply 2 to 3 drops to cleansed and dry skin before daily care, suitable for use on face and neck, with pipette for precise dosage.

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare
Size Name:30 ml (1er Pack)  |  Style Name:Single

Produktbeschreibung

The Loreal Revitalift Filler [+ Hyaluronic Acid] serum immediately provides the skin with intensive moisture and plumps it. While long-chain hyaluronic acid forms a hydrating film on the skin surface and significantly reduces the loss of skin’s own moisture, short-chain hyaluronic acid penetrates deeper into the skin and fills the moisture deposits of the skin. With 0.5% macro hyaluronic acid and 1% micro hyaluronic acid, the Revitalift filler (+ hyaluronic acid) anti-ageing serum contains a total of 1.5% hyaluronic acid and is effective against first lines and wrinkles. Designed for effective wrinkle reduction, the hyaluronic acid + vitamin C serum for the face delivers plump, smoother and more youthful looking skin. The hyaluronic filler anti-ageing moisturiser is suitable for all skin types: The product compatibility is tested on all types of skin (dry, sensitive and combination skin). Particularly suitable for skin from approx. 30 years. For over 30 years, L’Oréal Paris has been involved with alternative testing methods for cosmetic products for a world without animal testing.

Anschrift Hersteller/Importeur

Hertzstr. 175 76187 Karlsruhe Deutschland

Anti-age face serum with 1.5% hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, intensive rehydration for smooth, hydrated skin and visibly reduced wrinkles, suitable for all skin types.
Results: Fuller, smoother and firmer skin after just one week of use.
Directions for use: Apply 2 to 3 drops to cleansed and dry skin before daily care, suitable for use on face and neck, with pipette for precise dosage.
Formula consisting of 2 types of hyaluron: Macro hyaluronic acid for rehydration and smoothing on the skin surface, micro-hyaluronic acid for replenishing the skin in depth.
Box contents: 1 x L’Oréal Paris Revitalift filler anti-ageing serum against wrinkles, with concentrated hyaluronic acid, 30 ml.

Specification: L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Serum, Revitalift Filler, Anti-Ageing Face Care, Anti-Wrinkle with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, 30 ml.

Item Package Dimensions L x W x H

Package Weight

Item Dimensions L x W x H

Manufacturer

Brand Name

Item Form

Item Volume

Skin Type

Item model number

Product Dimensions

Brand

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Serum, Revitalift Filler, Anti-Ageing Face Care, Anti-Wrinkle with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, 30 ml.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Serum, Revitalift Filler, Anti-Ageing Face Care, Anti-Wrinkle with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, 30 ml.
L’Oréal Paris Hyaluron Serum, Revitalift Filler, Anti-Ageing Face Care, Anti-Wrinkle with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, 30 ml.
Hotel-Volz.de
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart